Date:      Mon, 29 Jun 1998 20:22:19 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Malte Lance <malte@webmore.com>
To:        CyberPeasant <djv@bedford.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

On 28-Jun-98 CyberPeasant wrote:
> Malte Lance wrote:
>> Reading and thinking the discussion over, i realize the following:
>>
>> Mr Woerner just tried to help FreeBSD, Inc and the german mirror
>> due to the legal situation in germany.
>>
>> I was projecting my whole disappointment regarding the telecommunication-
>> regulation-amok in germany onto his person. That was wrong.
>>
>> Mr Woerner, please take my apologize for loading all the shit on you.
>> I am really sorry for that.
>>
>> Malte.
>>

> I would like to point out to the list that at no time did I or
> any user at *.bedford.net post to the list on this subject, before
> now. Woerner has seen fit to spam the list with private email between
> him and me. At no time did I represent to him that I was connected
> in anyway with the FreeBSD project. Every single correspondence from
> me to him has been a /response/ to an email /from/ him. And every one
> has told him in clear terms to cease corresponding with me. As of
> Saturday, (~ 1600 UTC) correspondence from him ceased.

I didn't know you both had private communication. That implies, i didn't
know the whole story. The point is, i was judging without knowledge about
that particular person, what he is and what he thinks. That's called
"prejudice". That is what i did not like in my mail i was apologizing for.

Malte.

E-Mail: Malte Lance <malte@neuron.webmore.de>