Date:      Wed, 07 Apr 1999 13:34:49 -0800
From:      al7oj@customcpu.com
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: installed kernel from cd but can't find cd to install

I got it! :)
After letting bsd boot, I re-read the docs and found the secret:  use -1
for the i/o of the cd. I have been using FreeBSD since 2.2.1-R, and have
missed that item. Anyway, it works great. I have 3.0-R setup on my 2nd HD
(along with Linux (Debian2.1). Now, I just have to get it configured!
Anyway, I now have windud95 (came with computer), OS/2Warp4 on one hd, and
Linux/FreeBSD on my 2nd hd. Thanks, Doug, for your help.
Mike

In <Pine.BSF.4.03.9904071118540.4368-100000@resnet.uoregon.edu>, on