Date:      Tue, 17 Aug 1999 15:49:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Multia Disk Image(?)

Hearing David's plaints, and others, I'll find a place to put up a 300MB
multia/freebsd disk image (from mostly -current) whioh people ought to be
able to use to bootstrap themselves- it'll expect to be da0 but if you
boot without the 'a' option and end up single user, you'll be able to edit
fstab. The network stuff is for feral, so you'll have to change to suit...

I'm dd'ing it now... it'll take quite a while and then I'll try and gzip
it. If people think this is still a good idea, I'll find some place,
maybe on ftp.freebsd.org(?) - to stash it gzip'd... this might solve some
of the bootstrap (literally) issues people might be having.

-matt