Date:      Mon, 6 Apr 1998 14:34:02 +0800 (PHT)
From:      Arthur Alacar <art@pili.adn.edu.ph>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   segmentation fault

GOOD DAY!!

am running freebsd-2.2.5 and is working with postgreSQL-6.2.1
the problem is everytime i give a query with a large resulting
table, the application always returns a segmentation fault..
i believed it is because of having not enough memory allocating these
resulting tables..i have 64MB of RAM ... and 200MB of swap space..

everytime i give a query for this application, i am checking
system resources through 'top' and it shows out that only 16MB of memory
is being allocated for this program and swap space is untouched...

.... the question is... how can i let my programs used my swap space so
that it never return this error...thank you :)

.a.r.t.