Date:      Thu, 30 Nov 2000 13:21:05 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dan Phoenix <dphoenix@bravenet.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: APACHE PROBLEMS (fwd)

Nov 30 02:00:21 merry /kernel: nfs send error 32 for server nfs:/lopt
Nov 30 02:00:21 merry /kernel: nfs send error 32 for server nfs:/lopt
Nov 30 05:37:24 merry /kernel: nfs server nfs:/cache: not responding
Nov 30 05:37:24 merry /kernel: nfs server nfs:/cache: is alive again
Nov 30 07:54:56 merry /kernel: nfs server nfs:/cache: not responding
Nov 30 07:54:57 merry /kernel: nfs server nfs:/cache: is alive again
Nov 30 08:05:53 merry /kernel: nfs send error 32 for server nfs:/lopt
Nov 30 08:05:53 merry /kernel: nfs send error 32 for server nfs:/lopt

Ok i will do that....here is problems i am experiencing .