Date:      Sun, 14 Dec 1997 06:09:29 +0100 (MET)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        totii@est.is (Žoršur Ivarsson)
Cc:        erich@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: xmmix does not compile

> After installation of newest sound driver kit from Luigi I did try to
> compile xmmix and got following error:

that's because I still did not merge my version of soundcard.h with the
voxware one. On the other hand that macro is meaningless unless xmmix
uses it to determine which functions are available with the driver. So
you can just put

#define SOUND_VERSION     301

somewhere (that's the original value from soundcard.h in 2.2.x)

	Cheers
	Luigi