Date:      Fri, 28 Sep 2001 15:20:32 -0700
From:      "Aaron" <click46@webpimps.net>
To:        "Garrett Rooney" <rooneg@electricjellyfish.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Darwin and FreeBSD on PPC

Thats what I was afraid of. I wondered where Mach came into play; now I
know. I would really like to see FreeBSD on the PowerPC arch. In the long
term scheme of things, I plan to try and learn PPC assembly [currently
taking an intro x86 asm class] for this purpose.

thanks for the reply,
- aaron

click46[wp] - AIM the click46 - ICQ 43450396
webpimps.net | bsdatwork.com | nerdserve.net
moderator - o/c cooling forum @ hardforum.com