Date:      Tue, 19 Feb 2002 07:07:24 -0800
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   HEADS UP: DHCP 3.0.1RC6 imported

DHCP 3.0.1 RC6 has been imported into -CURRENT.

DHCP 3.x provides DHCP failover support, dynamic DNS updates, and much
more.

http://www.isc.org/products/DHCP/dhcp-prerelease.html

I've done testing with some Alpha and i386 machines on my local
network, but it's certainly possible that the new DHCP client will
behave in unexpected ways in more demanding environments.  If you
notice any regressions in functionality, please email me.

       Thanks,
       - Murray