Date:      Mon, 15 May 1995 12:30:34 -0400
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        tucker@meadow.mdso.vf.ge.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: RPC:   DOS<->FreeBSD

I'm just checking my caffeine-o-meter and I'm running low.  So if I
said PC/NFS was noncommercial, that's bogus.  It's definitely
COMMERCIAL, and the last time I checked it cost about $500.

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Lab, Boulder Colorado USA

Any man, in the right situation, is capable of murder. But not any man
is capable of being a good camper. So, murder and camping are not as
similar as you might think.  -- Jack Handey