Date:      Sun, 09 May 1999 23:30:15 -0400
From:      Laurence Berland <stuyman@confusion.net>
To:        Andrew Finnestad <finnestad@uniserve.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD and FAT32

Just did all this today, so I know it wont be a problem so long as you
keep everything below the 1024 cylinder, and make sure that however LBA
was set before you installed windows, that you never change that ever,
ever, ever.  I had a problem because of that.  Also make sure you use
the Boot manager.

--
Laurence Berland, Stuyvesant HS Debate