Date:      Tue, 6 Mar 2012 20:05:57 -0500
From:      Brandon Falk <bfalk_bsd@brandonfa.lk>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Graphical Terminal Environment

I want to learn but at the same time I want to create this graphical
terminal under the BSD license so I would be able to have an entire system
under the BSD license, with a bit better interface than 80x25 or 90x30 for
that matter. Xorg has such a large dependency base that I bet somewhere
down the line there'd be some gpl'd code, although I may be wrong.