Date:      Mon, 24 May 2004 11:45:19 -0400
From:      "Lee Dilkie" <lee@dilkie.com>
To:        "'Mike Oliveri'" <moliveri@uti.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: SquirrelMail login issues

I added the following to /etc/make.conf so it'll pick up the right =
settings everytime...

.if ${.CURDIR} =3D=3D "/usr/ports/mail/imap-uw"
WITH_SSL_AND_PLAINTEXT=3Dyes
.endif
.if ${.CURDIR} =3D=3D "/usr/ports/mail/cclient"
WITH_SSL_AND_PLAINTEXT=3Dyes
.endif

then forced a rebuild of imap-uw. (i think i used portupgrade -f =
imap-uw).=20

Don't forget to reload imap with a HUP to inetd.

I installed squirrelmail a while after that and it has worked fine for =
me. Just playing with plugins right now.

Also, I need to move to apache13-modssl (to avoid the plaintext logins =
that I currently have) but that looks like a fairly major upgrade and =
I'm waiting for my nerve to build up.

-lee