Date:      Fri, 16 Jan 2004 12:34:20 -0800
From:      Matt Olander <matt@offmyserver.com>
To:        sebastian ssmoller <sebastian.ssmoller@gmx.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 5.2-release sound issues, -current hangs

On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 08:48:11PM +0100, sebastian ssmoller wrote:
> i have similar problems (dmesg output) with sound on ASUS M2400N - havnt
> found any solution yet :( ...

yeah, I found a previous post on -current from Stefan. it's a known
problem and problem report has been submitted by somebody else with the
same issue.

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=misc/61388

the interesting thing is that it works on 5.1 although then there are
bigger problems with ACPI. at this point, I'd rather cross my fingers
and read lips then downgrade ;)

cheers,
-matt