Date:      Tue, 18 Apr 1995 22:02:28 -0600
From:      Nate Williams <nate@trout.sri.MT.net>
To:        jmz@cabri.obs-besancon.fr (Jean-Marc Zucconi)
Cc:        nate@trout.sri.MT.net, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: proposed change to ld.so

[ Cascade changes to ld.so ]

> "critical" may be exagerated, but this is the only way  to get nTk
> working. (nTk is a perl interface to Tk 4.0)

Forgive my ignorance, but wouldn't it be better to use TkPerl with Perl
5.0, since that appears to be used and supported?  Then again, it may
suffer the same symptoms.  (I ask because I'm interested in building GUI
Perl apps, and Perl5 w/TkPerl seems to offer the best merge of new
technology with a supported product.

Nate