Date:      Mon, 29 Mar 1999 11:38:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      Robert Mooney <rmooney@iss.net>
To:        Chris Shenton <cshenton@uucom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3.1-STABLE + Amanda + HP T4000

Well, again, I received that error when writing a label -- I couldn't use
dump, for that matter.  Tar was complaining that the block size wasn't
512kb (even when I specified -b 1).

Amlabel reported that the TR4 was "not an amanda tape", rewound, and then
attempted to write the label -- at which point I received the error.  I
rebooted at some point, and then amlabel started to lock up completely.
No errors, just locked up (I was able to continue about my business in
other tty's, however).

I may try writing to the QIC-3095 again, and see what happens. :)

- Rob