Date:      Tue, 14 Mar 1995 19:54:58 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@kryten.atinc.com>
To:        Kim Culhan <kimc@w8hd.w8hd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: current near perfect

On Tue, 14 Mar 1995, Kim Culhan wrote:

> Now just one small problem as a result: The behaviour of xterms
> is different in that the combination ctrl+mouse buttons is broken.
>
> That is, the menu will not open for changing font size or resetting
> the xterm etc (all ctrl+any_mouse_button combinations don't respond.)
> The mouse driver does work, the buttons are ok otherwise.
> The kernel was rebuilt with device vt0 and option XSERVER.

	is your numlock led on?  this stopped me from using xterm menus
for a couple weeks, but only for the first day after a reboot.  the
problem would then disappear!  xmodmap and xev failed to yield any clues,
at least for me ;)

	kaleb keithley pegged this one immediately for me.

Jonathan M. Bresler  jmb@kryten.atinc.com	| Analysis & Technology, Inc.
						| 2341 Jeff Davis Hwy
play go.					| Arlington, VA 22202
ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life	| 703-418-2800 x346