Date:      Tue, 29 Jan 2008 23:04:37 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Eirik_=D8verby?= <Eirik.Overby@modirum.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Kernel panic on 7-PRERELEASE

--Apple-Mail-20--1222149

Hi,

Like on 6.x, I'm seeing frequent kernel panics when using my bge NICs.
If I plug the cable into the fxp NIC all is fine. Dual opteron, Tyan
K8S Pro (2882) board. I cannot see any pattern as to what is causing
the panics, however I have obtained kernel dumps on a freshly built
kernel (with -g), unfortunately without WITNESS or INVARIANTS. I've
attached a screenshot of the KVM console after the crash.

Given that I have a kernel dump, what do I do to extract useful
information, if at all possible?

Thanks!

/Eirik

--Apple-Mail-20--1222149