Date:      Sat, 5 Jul 1997 09:33:14 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Charlie Root <root@ghostwheel.shadow.net>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ports/4038: ports

>Number:         4038
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       Initial port of the alpha-rel. WindowMaker wm for X
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Release:        FreeBSD 2.2.2-RELEASE i386
>Environment:

        WindowMaker is interoperable with GNUstep, but does
        not require it.

        This is an alpha release of WindowMaker, a wm by
        Alfredo Kojima (of the afterstep folks).  There are
        some bugs in the install target of WindowMaker's
        documentation, but other than that it is fairly
        solid.

>How-To-Repeat:

	N/A

>Fix:

	Port submitted as WindowMaker-0.6.0-port.tgz

        Many thanks to the FreeBSD team for such a nice OS.
        Sorry I've been out of the porting loop for so long.
        I'll check up on my existing ports next.
        -Oly