Date:      Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:54:07 +0200
From:      "xavier" <x.ramirez@xifra.es>
To:        <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Cc:        mjacob@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   mpt driver in version 4.11 for LSI SAS 1068

I have a Sun Fire X4100 server that includes the LSI 1068 SAS drive. I
installed FreeBSD 7.0 prerelease snap 013 and everything works perfect.=20

=20

I have also seen in the CVS several comments that some changes have been
done in the mpt(4) driver in order to make it work in FreeBSD 4.11. Has
anybody backported this driver to 4.11? If not, can I try to do it or =
does
anybody know if there is any impediment for this to work.

=20

Thanks for any comment or suggestion

=20

Xavier=20