Date:      Mon, 18 Jul 2011 09:55:49 +0200
From:      Michael Cardell Widerkrantz <mc@hack.org>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [1/2 SOLVED] xmodmap to XKB conversion and xkbprint rendering

Michael Cardell Widerkrantz <mc@hack.org>, 2011-07-17 23:12 (+0200):

> I still have the problem trying to get 0x1d from pressing Control-å,
> though.

A friend pointed out that Control-5 generates 0x1d in the standard pc+se
XKB layout. It does! This is what I want, but on another key. I've tried
to look where this is defined but so far no luck.

In symbols/latin all I find is

      key <AE05> { [	5,    percent,      onehalf,         cent ] };

which doesn't explain the behaviour.

What defined that AE05 and Control pressed together should give an 0x1d
byte after lookup?

--
http://hack.org/mc/
Use plain text e-mail, please. OpenPGP welcome, 0xE4C92FA5.