Date:      Wed, 28 Nov 2012 17:21:33 -0600
From:      ajtiM <lumiwa@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu@freebsd.org>, Ronald Klop <ronald-freebsd8@klop.yi.org>
Subject:   Re: opera 12.11 libpng error

On Wednesday 28 November 2012 15:57:44 Ion-Mihai Tetcu wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Nov 2012 21:28:30 +0100
>
> "Ronald Klop" <ronald-freebsd8@klop.yi.org> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have the same libpng error when starting Opera 12.11 as already
> > mentioned on this list. I happen to run KDE and ktrace shows me it
> > crashes while reading icons like
> > /usr/local/kde4/share/icons/oxygen/64x64/mimetypes/unknown.png.
> > After renaming these icons so Opera does not find them it still
> > prints 'libpng error: incorrect data check' but does not crash
> > anymore. If I start without KDE integration there is no error anymore.
> > You can do this by adding Dialog Toolkit=4 to the [File Selector]
> > part of your opera*.ini.
> > http://de.opera.com/support/usingopera/operaini/#file_selector
> >
> > Not an ideal solution, but at least I can read my e-mail again in
> > Opera.
>
> I've added a note in UPDATING for this, thank you!

Thank you very much for help...
It works now but Opera is not as before. It crashed on many sites (also at
work on my Mac), I cannot upload pictures on Redbubble (Xombrero or Konqueror
are much better). I hope Opera 12.12 would be better....

Thank you to everyone for the help again...

Mitja
--------
http://www.redbubble.com/people/lumiwa