Date:      Wed, 30 Jul 1997 18:35:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
To:        gmarco@giovannelli.it (Gianmarco Giovannelli)
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: X on TP 365XD

> I see a lot of people running X on TP 560.
>
> Is there anyone that is able to run X on TP 365XD (16mb ram, P120, TFT) ?
> I own Xaccel 3.1 too, but the trydent cyber 9320 is not supported....

Me, just fine. I use that computer all the time now.

I think I put the info on the registration page that the mobile
people are keeping.  I'll send it out tomorrow regardless when I
have a chance to hook that system up and look at what I did.

Peter

--
Peter Dufault (dufault@hda.com)   Realtime development, Machine control,
HD Associates, Inc.               Safety critical systems, Agency approval