Date:      Fri, 03 Dec 2004 17:45:32 -0800
From:      Sean McNeil <sean@mcneil.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   3 standard browsers?

--=-nqHqR3/HP1lhyO1kMxYF

Hi folks,

I was just curious why gnome, fifth-toe, and powertools end up with 3
different browsers.  I can understand Mozilla being required for the
other browsers, but why do we have both galeon and epiphany installed?
I see that they are in different categories, so I suppose that it is
reasonable but still... other things in fifth-toe add new functionality.

Cheers,
Sean

--=-nqHqR3/HP1lhyO1kMxYF

--=-nqHqR3/HP1lhyO1kMxYF--