Date:      Thu, 02 Jul 2015 10:26:57 +0200
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?SpiderLink=20Technologies=20Ltd?= <spiderlink@spiderlink.co.tz>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   =?UTF-8?Q?Introducing_Spiderlink_Technologies_ltd?=

=C2=A0   [ View in browser ]( http://r.ag.d.mailin.fr/9k1ul55i3f.html )   =
=C2=A0     =C2=A0        Introducing Spiderlink Technologies  =C2=A0=0A=0AS=
piderLink Technologies=C2=A0is a Limited registered company=C2=A0=C2=A0 bas=
ed in Arusha Tanzania. SpiderLink was established in the 2013 specifically =
as an IT firm delivering high quality, cost effective, reliable, result-ori=
ented IT solutions on time for a Tanzania clients and the Globe.=0AWe deliv=
er unique=C2=A0 services/solutions which ensure increased efficiency and co=
mpetitive advantage for your business and to end users=0ASpiderLink Technol=
ogies=C2=A0specializes in:- [manworking]=0AWeb design & development=0ASearc=
h engine optimization=0AWeb/Email marketing=0AMultimedia solutions=0AGraphi=
c design=0AComputer repairs/service maintenance contracts=0AOpen Source Sof=
tware Development=0ALinux/Unix Server configurations=0ABuilding and maintai=
ning Information Technology infrastructures=0A=C2=A0=0AWe build web solutio=
ns, which evolve with the changing needs of your business and technologies.=
     =C2=A0     =C2=A0     =C2=A0  Linux/Unix Server configurations/setup  =
=C2=A0=0A=0A=0ASpiderLink Technologies=C2=A0has a special expertise in inst=
allation and confiruration or Linux/Unix servers according to your company =
requirements, We do configure the following services but not limited to you=
r requirements=0AMail Server=0AGateway Server / Proxy=0ADomain Name Service=
=0ADHCP=0ADatabase Server and Mysql Replication to have a real time backup =
process       =C2=A0  Graphic design  =C2=A0=0A=0ASpiderLink Technologies=
=C2=A0also specialized in GraphicDesigning work that suits customer require=
ments and satisfactory, we do graphic designing for web publishing, news le=
tters, brochures, Logo designing and the like      =C2=A0  Web Hosting  =C2=
=A0=0A=0A=0ASpiderLink Technologies=C2=A0offers 99.99% uptime hosting servi=
ces, our hosting is guaranteed of giving service 24/7 uptime and full suppo=
rt incase of any issues. Our hosting is supporting =C2=A0different platform=
s of operating systems, depending on user requirements either to host on wi=
ndows or linux, and more than 120* One click installations scripts includin=
g WordPress, Jommla, Drupal, Ruby on Rail and the like. Just a click on you=
r logged in C-Panel home page and ready to go      =C2=A0     =C2=A0       =
 We offer Best hosting price with guaranteed 99.999% uptime  =C2=A0  =C2=A0=
    [ Click here to place your hosting =C2=A0and domain registration=0A=0Ao=
rder now ]( http://r.ag.d.mailin.fr/1287e5955i3d.html )      =C2=A0     =C2=
=A0=0A=0ASpiderLink Technologies Limited=0AP.O. Box 13473=0AArusha Tanzania=
=0A[ spiderlink@spiderlink.co.tz ]( # )         [  ]( http://r.ag.d.mailin.=
fr/1287exp55i3d.html )      =C2=A0           =C2=A0=0AThis email was sent t=
o freebsd-questions@freebsd.org=0AYou received this email because you are r=
egistered with SpiderLink Technologies Limited=0A=C2=A0=0A[ Unsubscribe her=
e ]( http://r.ag.d.mailin.fr/9k1ul55i3g.html )   =C2=A0=0A=0ASent by=0A[  ]=
( http://r.ag.d.mailin.fr/1287fq555i3d.html )   =C2=A0     =C2=A0=0A=C2=A9 =
2015 SpiderLink Technologies Limited  =C2=A0