Date:      Wed, 28 Apr 1999 15:13:09 -0400 (EDT)
From:      The Classiest Man Alive <ksmm@threespace.com>
To:        "Justin J. Adams" <justin@CERF.NET>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AGP cards.

Yes, AGP cards work just fine.  I currently use one in my rig, and it
performs like a charm. [see http://www.xfree86.org/FAQ/#AGP]

As far as compatibility with XFree86, they support many popular AGP cards.
Before making any purchase decision, I would suggest checking their list
of supported cards. [see http://www.xfree86.org/3.3.3.1/README3.html]

K.--