Date:      Sun, 12 Feb 2006 00:17:22 +0200
From:      Maxim Vetsalo <mvetsalo@sevcable.net>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Time/Timer based rules wit PF ?

Hello!

I think, you need to set up some "logon" service, which will allow you to=20
determine connection time.=20

When kid want to use Internet, he (she) connect to logon server, which will=
=20
serve as router. You can use some kind of VPN server for it. Then, you need=
=20
to set up connection time control and use it to disconnect kid form logon=20
server and close Internet access after 90 minutes of active connection.

Cheers, Maxim.
=20