Date:      Wed, 16 Aug 95 13:51:49 MDT
From:      terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
To:        ugen@latte.worldbank.org (Ugen J.S.Antsilevich)
Cc:        chris@crow.ctc.edu, msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, kallio@jyu.fi, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dual Pentiums

> >It will run fine, but will not (yet) take advantage of the second
>                                 ^^^^^ BTW is there any estimations
> as to how long this "yet" will continue? :)
> >processer.

I'm not lead engineer -- as a matter of fact, I haven't been able to
participate in the SMP work at all since buying my dual P90 machine
because I've been completely unable to contact the guy who's running
the show.

It's up to him to give a status report if he chooses to do so.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@cs.weber.edu
---
or previous employers.