Date:      Sun, 28 Aug 2011 21:27:32 -0700
From:      David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>
To:        Jeroen <jeroen@virtualhost.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: firefox 6: mercurial seems to be missing as depency

--8GpibOaaTibBMecb

On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 11:38:49PM +0200, Jeroen wrote:
> Hi all,
>=20
> When updating firefox to the latest version (from ports) it complained=20
> about hg not being found. Apparently a dependency to mercurial is=20
> missing. I haven't checked why, installing it resolved it.

I find the above perplexing, as I have firefox-6.0_1,1 installed
on a few machines, and none has ever had anything involving mercurial
installed or running on it: I see no such dependency in my
environment(s).

Peace,
david
--=20
Depriving a girl or boy of an opportunity for education is evil.

--8GpibOaaTibBMecb

--8GpibOaaTibBMecb--