Date:      Thu, 16 Feb 1995 23:31:50 -0500
From:      viren@cc.gatech.edu (Viren R. Shah)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   950210-SNAP and DEC Etherwork drivers?

I just tried to boot a DECpc XL 560 (?) with the 0210-SNAP floppies:
The boot didn't find the ethernet card (le0 driver) -- I know FreeBSD
supporty this since 2.0-R floppies did recognize the le0 interface.
What happened? Have some of the devices been removed from the boot floppies?
I saw that the 0210-SNAP boot floppy was 1.2 M.
[And I can't use the 2.0-R floppies since they didn't find the hard drive, while
the 0210-SNAP floppy did find the hard drive -- just my luck]
I'm sure there is an easy & simple answer to this :-)

Viren
viren@cc.gatech.edu
bsd@faser.cs.olemiss.edu