Date:      Fri, 28 Sep 2001 15:50:41 -0500
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
To:        "gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman)" <glandix@lloydix.2y.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cash Prizes Win!

[Format  recovered from top posting.]

gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman) <glandix@lloydix.2y.net> types:
> On 27 Sep 2001 14:53:59 -0400, Andre` Niel Cameron wrote:

One of the ways of stopping spam *is* installed - and people complain
about it on a regular basis, because it bounces legit mail.

If there's some way to block all spam and only spam, I'd love to hear
about it. Based on their description, spambouncer doesn't qualify. The
ability to flag suspected spam makes it worth looking into, though.

	<mike
Q: How do you make the gods laugh?		A: Tell them your plans.