Date:      Tue, 14 Aug 2001 21:37:27 +0100
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   fdisk or newfs bug?

Hello to all,

I have upgrade my system ram to 256MB and I my swap are 128MB.
For what I've read, we must have a swap about 2.5 x system ram.

I used sysinstall to delete /usr/obj and /usr/src and swap,
and then create them again with a 1GB swap and about 600MB
for /usr/src and the same for /usr/obj.

The problem is that I can't use all the disk space because
sysinstall gives the error "partition too big?" when I tried
to use the right values. To correct this I reduce the size of
/usr/obj and /usr/src.

I made the repartition but about 300MB are free and unusable
on disk.

How can I use all the disk space?

Thanks very much,

Nuno Teixeira