Date:      Fri, 26 Jan 2001 12:09:24 -0800 (PST)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <rizzo@aciri.org>
To:        jhs@impakt.net (Justin Scott)
Cc:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: greetings

> Luigi Rizzo(rizzo) wrote:
> > well... i just managed to produce a working picobsd image based
> > on yesterday's snapshot of -current, so that should not be an
> > issue (i have no SMP box to try it on though...)
>
> Luigi,
>
> If you'd be so kind as to build a picobsd image with SMP compiled in, if it
> will fit onto the floppy, I will test it for you immediately. :)

well if you want to try, the follwing is based on -current:

	http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/pico-smp.bin

i have tried here on a machine with a P3/600 and it dies
soon after booting with a panic in the middle of _mtx_exit().

No idea what is going wrong, never used an smp box or kernel myself.

	cheers
	luigi