Date:      Wed, 19 Sep 2018 17:25:56 +0200
From:      "Rocky Hotas" <rockyhotas@post.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Revision of LDAP server section of Handbook

Hello!
As in the subject, about this revision:

https://reviews.freebsd.org/D10600
(full update of OpenLDAP server installation and configuration
procedure on FreeBSD)

The just submitted new version of the patch tries to provide style
uniformity and conciseness to the whole text. All the previous
suggestions have been applied and the text is now ended.

I am a newbie and I don't know anyone. Despite having submitted
several corrections and written here in the ML, still no one is
following this work.

The patch maybe needs only a final read and review. Is there anyone
who can do it?

Thank you,

Rocky

For more information, please refer to this previous thread:

https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-doc/2018-July/031036.html

and to these comments:

https://reviews.freebsd.org/D10600#367363
https://reviews.freebsd.org/D10600#367377