Date:      Mon, 27 Sep 1999 23:35:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      <jfieber@indiana.edu>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Someone willing to take xmbdfed?

I see:

  Current FreeBSD problem reports
  Critical problems
  Serious problems
  Non-critical problems

  S  Submitted   Tracker     Resp.    Description
  o [1999/09/06] ports/13595jfieber  update: x11-fonts/xmbdfed 3.9(.2) -> 4.0.

The problem being that I don't actually have a FreeBSD box with
motif any more to maintain this port so if anybody would like to
take ownership, I would be grateful.  It is a pretty easy
port to care for I might add...

(And please respond directly as I'm not at the moment subscribed
to the list.)

-john