Date:      Sun, 09 Mar 1997 21:22:03 -0700
From:      Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   bt848 driver merge

Hi,

I have finished the merge/cleanup of the bt848 driver.   I want to apologize
in advance to anyone who feels I took too much liberty with their programming
style.  The files had formatting styles of 3 or four different programmers.
I tried to make everything consistant.  I also fixed most of the things
that I knew would upset the 'style police' (see man 9 style).  I ran them
thru unexpand to get rid of the inconsistant use of spaces and tabs.

It all seems to be working quite nicely now.  There are 2 options that need
to be set when compiling the kernel for your specific hardware, see
README.bt848 for details.

a tarball is available from:

http://www.freebsd.org/~fsmp/HomeAuto/files/bt848.tar.gz

--