Date:      Sun, 25 Nov 2012 14:50:01 GMT
From:      Mathieu Simon <mathieu.sim@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/173893: mfi supports ServeRAID M1015 / M1115, update manpage

The following reply was made to PR docs/173893; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Mathieu Simon <mathieu.sim@gmail.com>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 15:40:53 +0100

 G'day

 I already added the Intel SRCSAS18E to the patch since I expected it to
 work too. Now I have the confirmation that this Intel-branded MR 8480E
 is also recognized and working with 9.1-RC3.

 SRCSAS144E is the low-profile "brother" of SRCSSAS18E I would guess that
 this card would also be recognized but I don't have that equipment at
 hand to verify.

 Both cards have identical features (except some differnce in form factor
 and port layout). They are both based on LSI 1068 + Intel IOP333.

 -- Mathieu