Date:      Thu, 6 Oct 2005 20:30:21 GMT
From:      George Danchev <danchev@spnet.net>
To:        freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: www/86970: The new web site look and feel is not FreeBSDish as we all know and love

The following reply was made to PR www/86970; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: George Danchev <danchev@spnet.net>
To: Murray Stokely <murray@freebsdmall.com>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 23:21:17 +0300

 On Thursday 06 October 2005 21:44, Murray Stokely wrote:
 > This PR is probably just going to be closed.  You'll need to be more
 > specific if you want specific changes made.  We appreciate feedback
 > but this is not helpful feedback.  'just change it back' is going to
 > get lost in the noise of the more positive or more detailed
 > criticisms.  We have other more specific CSS/layout issues to addres.

 Ok, I admit that I was quite annoyed thus being too fast this morning filing a
 non-detailed PR. The thread of my explanations/wishlists start from here:
 http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-www/2005-October/002909.html

 p.s. I'm not subscribed to the list, please cc.

 fingerprint 1AE7 7C66 0A26 5BFF DF22 5D55 1C57 0C89 0E4B D0AB