Date:      Wed, 21 Oct 2009 13:52:08 -0400
From:      Joshua Fattore <joshua@jftalent.com>
To:        freebsd-jobs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Job Opening - Unix Systems Admin.

I am currently recruiting for a client of mine in Toronto - However
this role can be located anywhere in North America (pref to Canada).

Ideally I am looking for someone with a Linux/Unix background and is
experienced with all from of SQL, Balancing, Networking, Appliances,
Virtualization, Routers, Security and media content streaming (Flash
would be great).

They are really looking for a "super hero". Someone who can not only
keep their systems working, but also advance them.

If you would like more details on the role etc please email me back.
Thanks

Joshua Fattore

Principal Recruiter and Owner | www.jftalent.com |