Date:      Tue, 30 Jan 1996 20:40:04 +0200 (EET)
From:      Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dreams....

	Do any of the old-time FreeBSD-ers have a dream configuration? Or
actually as it is common in this not so good world:

	has anyone got an idea of a really shining configuration to run
FreeBSD on for providing network services to a great number of PCs
running dos/windows? (some of which maybe eventually *upgrading* to
FreeBSD/X11)

	No - it isn't just a rhetorical question - I really will be given
the money -- and told (already tommorow - with the specs) that if the
thing I make out of it won't be good and up to the requirements for next
xxxxx years my head will be cut. Yes, I do know you can't look into too
far future, etc., but so it is...

	Sander.