Date:      Fri, 28 Jan 2005 02:34:34 +0000
From:      Jason Henson <jason@ec.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Buildworld fails 5.3 at kerberos5/lib/libasn1

On 01/27/05 14:08:03, Mark wrote:
> freshly cvsupped 5.3-stable on i386 fails buildword with
> compile_et /usr/src/kerberos5/lib/libasn1/../../../crypto/heimdal/=20
> lib/asn1/asn1_err.et
> compile_et:No such file or directory
>=20
> cleaned out source/obj, re cvsupped but same result same place and =20
> yes
> the file exists.
>=20
> Any thoughts

I had a similar problem with sendmail.  It was with a missing =20
freebsd.mc file.  I even delete /src and had the problem.  I ended up =20
figuring out the file I needed was freebsd.mc and got it off the webcvs =20
page from freebsd.org and rebuilt world without problem after that.

Try to cd src/crypto/heimdal/lib/asn1/ and see whats there.  Maybe do a =20
make in there and see what happens?