Date:      Sun, 21 Oct 2001 17:27:57 -0600
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        tlambert2@mindspring.com, Stephen McKay <mckay@thehub.com.au>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Islam (was: Religions (was Re: helping victims of terror))

At 01:47 PM 10/21/2001, Terry Lambert wrote:

>It's clear they want self rule.  I don't think anyone
>objects to that -- the problem is _where_ they want it:
>in land lost to them in war.

Actually, that land has changed hands so many times over
the centuries that any claim to "rightful" ownership of
it is arbitrary. But the Israelis are actually good
stewards of it. In fact, the Arabs living within Israel's
boundaries live better, and are treated better, than
those in Gaza and other areas ceded to the Palestinian
terrorists.

--Brett Glass