Date:      Sat, 14 Aug 2004 08:49:37 +1000
From:      Peter Grehan <grehan@freebsd.org>
To:        Michael Dexter <dexter@ambidexter.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Any ISO's per Peter's instructions?

Hi Michael,

> Does anyone have one of these prepared that I can download?

  I've just put one up at:

    www.freebsd.org/~grehan/ppc-081304.iso

  The layout is a bit different than in the howto since I used
dynamic-root binaries and BSD tar.

  One new feature is that this should be snag-bootable - hold down
the 'C' key at boot-time and it should jump straight into the
loader.

  It worked fine on a revA iMac. Had some problems on the old
366Mhz G3 iBook due to USB probing, and didn't test on the eMac
since it is cranking through a "make release", which will make
the manual procedure moot when a miniinst.iso is available.

later,

Peter.