Date:      Fri, 13 Jun 1997 09:29:11 -0400
From:      "Dan Benjamin" <dpb@crc.com>
To:        <www@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Init Organization

We have incorporated out business - we're not longer the Init Organization.

We're listed under the hardware section, and we'd like to update that info,
and also (if you can) list us  under the consulting section as well.

Here is the correct info:

and Intranet networking servers running FreeBSD. We custom design and
construct high performance servers to fill any need. BIS also provides IS
Support, network administration and management, training, internet
connectivity, corporate-wide e-mail gateways, domain name registration and
hosting, world wide web site development, and more. Please send e-mail to
href="http://www.bisworld.com">http://www.bisworld.com</a>.

Thanks,

Dan Benjamin