Date:      Fri, 6 Apr 2001 14:13:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Rob Simmons <rsimmons@wlcg.com>
To:        "Jonathan D. Dunfee" <jdunfee@home.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>, <jdunfee@acm.org>
Subject:   Re: brandnew MEGA-SITEZ Toplist - Warez, Free-XXX, Drugs

The originating IP is 217.80.197.174 and its owned by t-online.de

Their info is:

address:     T-Online International AG
address:     Waldstrasse 3
address:     64331 Weiterstadt
address:     DE
e-mail:      d.kaufmann@t-online.net

address:     Deutsche Telekom Online Service GmbH
address:     Waldstrasse 3
address:     64331 Weiterstadt
address:     DE
phone:       +49 6151 680 537
fax-no:      +49 6151 680 519
e-mail:      hostmaster@t-online.net

The IP that relayed the mail is 165.251.32.54 and it is an open relay.
Its already blocked by ORBS right now.  It is run by mail.com and they
don't care, so good luck getting them to fix it.

Here is the contact info for mail.com:
iName, Inc.
11 Broadway, Suite 660
New York, NY 10004