Date:      Mon, 07 Apr 1997 20:25:01 -0700
From:      Randy Katz <randyk@ccsales.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   NFS Mounting Question

------------60AC7B4A7EFC0

I have machines www1, www2, & www3. IP Addresses 206.5.38.5, 206.5.38.6
& 206.5.38.7

Machine www1 has a tape drive and www2 & www3 don't.

I want to mount, read-only from www1 all filesystems on all the machines
(www2 & www3) and be able to back them up.

I'm not sure the exact exports option to use and if it must be used in
conjunction with another option to allow files like /etc/master.passwd
to be read by the mounting system (or if it is an option to mount
itself).

If anyone has had some experience with this, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanx,
Randy Katz
------------60AC7B4A7EFC0

BEGIN:VCARD
FN:Randy Katz
N:Katz;Randy
ORG:Computer Consultation & Sales
ADR:;;505 S. Beverly Drive, Suite 472;Beverly Hills;CA;90212
EMAIL;INTERNET:randyk@ccsales.com
TITLE:President
TEL;WORK:(213) 307-9581
TEL;FAX:(213) 655-9474