Date:      Fri, 18 Jan 2002 14:53:39 -0500
From:      "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "Chris Fedde" <chris@fedde.littleton.co.us>
Cc:        "FBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: ifconfig Nic card default mode?

The tests were all run from the single ms/windows node.
I FTP connect into FBSD gateway server using a shareware PGM FTP95.
Uploading file from server gave the slow results posted,
downloading from windows to server gave fast results posted.
The up and down file transfers were done one after the other
with not restarting the FPF95 windows client.
The results are the same every time I do test using same files.

I hope this gives you what you need.
Thanks for any help you can give me.