Date:      Tue, 18 Dec 2012 17:04:05 +0100
From:      Mathias Picker <Mathias.Picker@virtual-earth.de>
To:        Marcel Bonnet <marcelbonnet@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD multimedia <freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org>, Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.kn-bremen.de>
Subject:   Re: Welcome to Ardour 3 Beta 5 for FreeBSD

Am Dienstag, den 18.12.2012, 12:19 -0200 schrieb Marcel Bonnet:
> Hi, folks.
>
> == Welcome to Ardour 3 Beta 5 for FreeBSD ==
>
> I'm announcing a port for Ardour 3 Beta 5 (revision 13072), the last
> beta before the 3.0-RELEASE.

Wow, thanks! Just in time for Xmas.

> First, thanks to Juergen Lock for his Ardour 3 Beta 1 port. I evolved on
> the same Makefile and patches.
>
> == Notes ==
[snip]

Before I comment on the other ports let me try to build ardour.

First, I needed to add -lstdc++ for waf to compile the boost test, and
now I'm missing sratom, which is not in ports and wasn't needed for
Ardour3b1.

Do you have it?

As for lv2/lv2core, I would ask the lv2core maintainer how he would like
to handle this.

Cheers, Mathias