Date:      Tue, 25 Sep 2001 17:41:00 +0200
From:      "Andrea Di Giovanni" <digiovannia@hotmail.com>
To:        "Joe Clarke" <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: login class trouble

> Of course, if you don't do cap_mkdb /etc/login.conf, nothing beyond the
> defaults will work in login.conf.

Of course I do always a cap_mkdb /etc/login.conf after any changes! ;-)

I've received the same answer from "questions" and "stable" guys...
These features are not implemented!

A small notice in then man page, probably shold be fine!

I have looked for solution in port collection and I found "idled" in
sysutils directory
It is what I need!

Tanks again,
Andrea