Date:      Sun, 10 Jun 2012 00:32:52 -0700
From:      Jack Vogel <jfvogel@gmail.com>
To:        Nikolay Denev <ndenev@gmail.com>
Cc:        jfv@freebsd.org, freebsd-net <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 82599EB not supported by ixgbe(4)

This was a special 'skew' of the 82599 done for Dell, and as they did not
request
FreeBSD it did not get called out in our internal development procedures,
however
you are the second person in a fairly short time who has requested it, and
after
checking things out there appears to be no reason not to add the ID, so
that will
be coming shortly.

Regards,

Jack