Date:      Fri, 04 Sep 2009 05:22:21 -0700
From:      "Dr. Julian H. Zhitnitsky" <drz@dentistsherwood.com>
To:        "freebsd-isp@freebsd.org" <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Crisis Treatment

Greetings from Dr=2E Julian H=2E Zhitnitsky!

Crisis Treatment

Many people don=92t see a dentist on a regular basis=2E They go only wh=
en they feel they have a problem=2E We call this "crisis treatment" as =
opposed to "preventive treatment=2E" While these patients may feel they=
 are saving money, it usually ends up costing much more in both dollars=
 and time=2E The reason for this is that most dental problems don=92t h=
ave any symptoms until they reach the advanced stages=2E

An example is tooth decay=2E We hear all the time, "Nothing hurts=2E=2E=
=2EI don=92t have any problems=2E" But tooth decay doesn=92t hurt! Unti=
l, that is, it gets close to the nerve of the tooth=2E

Then a root canal and crown are usually necessary, instead of the small=
 filling, which could have been placed several years ago when the cavit=
y was small=2E We can usually detect a cavity 3-4 years before it may d=
evelop any symptoms=2E It is not uncommon to see a patient with a treme=
ndous cavity and they have never felt a thing!

If you have questions regarding dental emergencies, please call our off=
ice at (818)785-8388 or email us at drz@dentistsherwood=2Ecom today=2E

Best Regards,
Dr=2E Julian H=2E Zhitnitsky

P=2ES=2E If you have any friends or family members who you feel could u=
se our services, please don't hesitate to have them call us=2E We'll be=
 sure to take good care of them=2E